Boarding & Daycare
Your pet's home away from home.
Located in San Jose, Princeton Veterinary Clinic offers pet boarding for dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Princeton Veterinary Clinic, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Day or overnight boarding is available Monday- Friday (excluding holidays)
Day boarding is available: 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM – 5:30PM.
- Dogs must be up to date on all vaccines, including Bordetella and Influenza, on flea control medication, and had an examination within the past 10 months
- Cage (Dogs up to 35 lbs.)
- Runs (Dogs over 35lbs or as requested)
- Dogs must be healthy. If your dog is sick, we are happy to examine it, but regular exam & hospitalization fees will apply.
- Space is limited. If you have any questions about pricing or would like to make a reservation, please call us at (408) 264-3550.
Princeton staff will walk dogs up to 4x a day. Your dog’s health and safety are our #1 goal!. Our daily cleaning protocol ensures good health and prevents your dog from exposure to bacteria and pathogens.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (408) 264-1530 or email Princetonveterinaryclinic@yahoo.com prior to their stay.